There are a lot of open universities in India but one of the famous universities is the Indira Gandhi National Open University which is popularly known as IGNOU. It offers all types of graduation and post graduation courses. The candidates can take admission on the open and distance learning courses in this institute and even it’s not so difficult for the candidates to check the admission process. All the information is available there on the official website of the IGNOU. The official website is www.ignou.ac.in. Moreover, the fee for the courses is also less as compared to the other institutes.
IGNOU was formed under the parliament act of 1985 and established in the year 1987. Earlier, it used to have only two courses. One of them was the diploma in distance education and the other was the diploma in management. But now different types of courses for all the students who want to continue their job side by side are available. The courses in which a lot of students take admission are BBA, BCA, MCA, MBA, B.ED, MMC, M.com, and MMC, M.sc, M.phil and others. In Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the examination two times in one year. The students need to qualify the exams and also submit the assignments. If any candidate wants to check any important information regarding the admit card, admission process, fee structure, results and exam dates , then one can check it all on the official website of the IGNOU. It is one of the best institutes for the open and distance and learning where a lot of students who wants to pursue different courses can take admission in this university.
IGNOU MCO-4 Business Environment in English Solved Assignment
A lot of students take admission in different courses and wants to submit their assignments. Many students want MCO-04 business environment in English solved assignment from the website. This is easily available on the official website of the IGNOU. Business environment is also available in two languages i.e. English and Hindi. The assignments of the business environment are also solved both in the English and Hindi. The submission of the assignments is very necessary for all the students before the validity as it has 30% marks weightage in the examination. It can be downloaded from the students section from the official website.
The detailed description of the business environment is:-
- Programme name :- business environment
- Programme code :-MCO-04
- Assignment validity – first assignment in the month of July and second in the January 2018
The other sub sections for this are as follows
- MCO-06- marketing management
- MCO-03- research methodology
- MCO-01- organisation theory and behaviour
All the teachers have uploaded the assignments on the website as the format for each assignment is different from the other. The students check the assignments and download it how it needs to be done and what the format is for the assignment. The format of the English solved assignment of the business environment is as follows:-
- The total marks are 100 in which different questions are needed to be solved.
- 2 questions of 15 marks are there and the answers should be written according to the word limit. For 15 marks the students need to write up to 700 words. Then there are questions of 20 marks in which you have to write overall more than 700.
- The questions are also divided into two parts where each question is of 10 marks. The answers should be handwritten and the word limit should be checked that the answers are not less than that.
So the students must submit their assignment carefully as in the examination 70% marks are of theory and the rest 30% are of assignment. So the assignments can be downloaded and must be written by you. Do not copy and paste the same material as it is but you first you should understand the questions and then write the answers accordingly. All the guidelines must be properly fulfilled by each candidate to get the qualifying marks in the examination. Students take admission in IGNOU so that they can pursue their courses with their job continuation. So, the students must submit their assignments so that they can get qualified easily with good percentage.
Visit IGNOU News for the Assignment, Previous year question papers, Exams details, Notifications and many more. If you need more question paper or assignment comment down.
Сьюзан, - начал он, - этого не должно было случиться. - Он провел рукой по своим коротко стриженным волосам. - Я кое о чем тебе не рассказал.